Views!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Randomosity of Positivity

I love it.

I always feel better when I feel pretty. Which is really superficial, but I think a lot of people agree with that.
Today is a pretty day. It stopped raining. It's my brothers 29th birthday! I'm no longer ill. I've been reading and writing a lotttt lately, although it's not on here.. I've almost gotten my schedule perfect! And boy is it a lot of work.. I don't know how I'm going to afford this elaborate education.. BUT, where there's a will there's a way? And do I have a strong will power, yeah buddyyy.

I'm interested in so many aspects of psychology. It's a conceited sort of science, if you really think about it. Research is "me-search" hah. But I love it so much. I really hope to be famous for discovering something phenomenal in the field. The mad scientist am I! There isn't a thing that I don't love about it. except the time I use studying it takes away from my time for my little one. But it's all for a good cause.

Anyways... Positivity. I think I already wrote about this? Is that a good sign? I'm so manic.

Positivity is great! It should be more common. Not just in the positive work sense, but just smiling. Smile. It will go far. Kill people with kindness!

But okay. I have a lot to do today.
And I've been neglecting my blog lately, because life is hectic as always. That's life. I'll write more. But it's not like anybody reads this stuff? It's okay. It's okay. I'm arguing with myself on the internet. Wow.


PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment