Views!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Motivation

Where can you find it?

The motivation people have has always baffled me. I try so hard to want to do something and complete it, but I find failure and then someone always tears me down.

It has always been quite intriguing to me to see all of these ambitious people in hollywood and around me at school. But around my house and family, it's the total opposite. Are some people just more ambitious and focused than others?

Why is it that so many people want to see others fail miserably? So that they feel better about themselves?
I think that majority of people who are actually successful and can complete tasks have good examples of people doing such things.

I guess you could say it's lazy, or making up excuses. But I just find it extremely hard to stay focused on things. Having a three-year-old running around me constantly can be quite distracting.. When given things to do for school although, I can get them done no problem, when I understand it.

Musicians truly amaze me how they can organize their thoughts and emotions to make them so beautiful and organized..

No comments:

Post a Comment