Views!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11-29-10



The University of Alabama wants me to go to their school. If only they had what I wanted…
Pretty disappointed in their Americanish Futbol lately. Auburn beat us by ONE FREAKING POINT!!! Come on Saban. 

On a lighter note, exactly five days left of school for this little gal. Oh how I wish I had my Nikon D3000 so I could really enjoy my Christmas break, but I must wait. Until then! I have this.

Now in this entry I just want to talk about how motherhood is so amazing. Even at such a young little age as mine. Seriously, nothing in this world could make me as happy as my son. 
When he wakes up, he gives me a big hug and says, "Momma, I love you! You're my best friend in the whole world."
How could that not melt your heart? He was the greatest birthday present I ever could have gotten for my sweet sixteen. I hate being away from him, always. I have to have him to snuggle with. And teaching him is my favorite. He is just this sweet little sponge. He's already learning some spanish. We just adore reading Dr. Suess, we have to read it every night before bedtime. 

I hope that every parent feels the same about their children. It's just the best warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I think about my little angel. I feel like he is absolutely what I was put on this planet for. 

On his past birthday I gave him Dr. Suess' "Oh baby, The Places You'll Go."
It did make me cry, but a good little cry. Haha. I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly. 

I sincerely hope that other parents take into consideration their child's education, like very seriously. Because you shouldn't leave it all up to these "teachers" in public schools. I understand that not everyone has a stay-at-home kinda life to be able to homeschool them. But you have time when you are home with them and that time should be spent studying with them and interacting. Play Scrabble with them to increase their spelling skills. (My favorite game) Most importantly, smile at your children! Be happy and always have a positive attitude and outlook on life and it will rub off on them. 

I don't know everything there is to know about parenthood by any means, but I know what children want in a parent. It's elementary, my dear Watson.

Have a great day! Remember to smile a lot! 
Subscribe please!

:)




By the way, I recently read this book. It will change you. It really made me want to be a child advocate and counselor. Anything to help the children. I would suggest picking up one of these copies. Dave Pelzer's story is truly amazing in a horrible way, but he is a much better person now and I think he sets an amazing example for what people can survive.

Kudos Dave!

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment