Views!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Subject Two

How are y'all doin' on this fine Alabama mornin'?! hmmmm?
Not all southerners are hicks. Just so you know that. 

Okay! To business. 

This person is about thirty years old, still living with their parents. Literally still talks like a baby. Never is this okay for any normal human beings. 

This person claims to only like being around the elderly, babies, or animals. With that being said, they have worked at nursing homes, daycares, and owns ten dogs and a few cats.. And lives in a trailer. 

Yes, I know, absolutely bonkers right!?

Well I see this situation as someone/someones who like to feel like they are in power of their surroundings. Example A. While working at daycares they pinch the children when misbehaving. (Which is why I hate day cares, you can trust NO ONE.) Along with doing other awful things like holding children's lip down to their teeth to cause pain to them for "back-talking" them. 

Now, this is just me but if these sorts of things were happening to my child I personally would take control of the matter. In an eye for an eye sort of manner. People who hurt children are especially evil in my eyes.

But don't think I don't believe in punishments. Spare the rod, spoil the child. I wouldn't discipline someone else's child is the point, not like that at least.

This case goes along with the previous one I wrote of. Everything handed to them on a silver platter. Which is actually very literal here. Gluttony is what I am speaking of. What kind of person goes to someone's house, the day after Thanksgiving and wipes out their leftovers? And then asks for a tub of icing. Someone who obviously has problems with mirrors, I mean like seeing what's in them. Is this sort of thing denial? I think not if you're in weight watchers and I quote "gaining weight on weight watchers".

Well, that may have something to do with your food consumption, my dear. No, you are not supposed to eat entire tubs of icing. Nor should you intake five cupcakes in five minutes. I believe Willy Wonka had something to say of these types of people.

And God forbid anyone speak of this "Learning" stuff people do. 
I honestly don't understand this one a bit. I don't even wanna go there, that one is so strange and just idiotic, literally.

Alright, now this person has a significant other who is all of a sudden the one to find all of these things that turn up missing. Such as: important paperwork in the car had gone missing, who do you think is the one to find it? Yours truly. Next it's wallets, $200, cellular devices. Guess what the "logical" explanation for such occurrences are. No, go ahead and guess it. 
GHOSTS. Yeah. These are the time of people that refuse to watch Medium because it's not right, "Against God" sort of junk. And hey, I love Jesus but watching a friggin television show won't change my religion. I don't know about you but hey.

Okay I'm done with my ranting for now.

Peace and chicken grease.




I WANT THESESES  
Or anything by Sylvia Plath for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment