Views!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Productivity

Today I made a list of things for me to accomplish, it hopes that it would it fact inspire me to get them done.

What I discovered about myself is that I am quite easily distracted. Of course I already knew this detail about myself, but I get distracted by things that I am seeking inspiration from, therefore it's a never-ending cycle of me not finishing anything. Although this in itself is getting one thing checked off my list.

I want to be creative was my main objective. I've been stuck on youtube all day. As well as watching The Secret Window, desperately searching for some sort of *unmph* in my day. So with my ranting and what-not done, I am going to write this well and be proud of it. I really do hope that I can make this thing a real thing and actually have at least a few subscribers. I know I'm nothing too fun, and I'm not quite living up to my description of the title.. But I think I will be soon. The thing is, majority of the people that I analyze and critique in my head (and secretly and in code names my laptop) are people that I know... and are related to. So! I don't want to hurt people's feelings, but it's for the sake of my science and learning of other people's behaviors. Maybe I'll be a fabutacular Psychologist one day, I don't know. But really that would be breaking the whole rules of doctorness, talking about patience and all..


It is my dream to be a Psychologist. That is my major and all. I am mostly intrigued by criminals and young mothers. I for one am a young mother, never a crook. Well there was that one time in Walmart... Um. Yes I want to help people become better people by talking to me about their problems. I have a huge heart, I just don't know too many of the right people to show my love and compassion to is all.

Yes, I also would LOVEEE love love love to become an author.
Because, I have a child. And I for one, completely hate public schooling. and private schooling. any organization for that matter. I just don't trust other people really. Not with my son's education at least. Anywhozzle, my dream job would be to have an amazing book going and get paid awesome money for it. I know I can if i really reallly tried. Because I have dictionaries, tons of coffee, and an imagination Dr. Suess would want. Alright maybe not him. He is probably my favorite author for the record. I absolutely adore all of his books, I read them to my son on the daily. But back to my point, I want to be a writer and homeschool my son. And buy me a house in the middle of the woods with a pond, and a white picket fence, tons of gardens. Yada yada yada. Notice I did NOT say Prince Charming? Yeah he wasn't all that nice in Shrek.

But hey! I am about to go read my dictionary. Why? Because that's what all 19-year-old gals do on Friday nights, DUH.

My final paper is coming up soon, I can't believe I am almost done with my first semester of college. I didn't even think that I would go. It's crazy where life takes you!


I say good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment