Views!

Friday, December 3, 2010

12-3-10

12-3-10

I didn't make a post yesterday! I'm so mad at myself. I wanted to make this like a 365 project for  journalism, but I failed. Oh well, I'll make it up somehow.

So, yesterday I had my last math exam. Which was sorta stressful, and on the last problem i just doodled some crap down. *fingers crossed* I hope I pass! My final in there is one week from today, so I really need to study!

Right now I wanna go lay in the sun for a few minutes and warm up, my piggies are cold.


Now, for the next person I will be discussing of...

It's more like a psychological disorder.
That I know of many people that have it.

Hypochondria.

"People who believe that they are always sick."- This is my definition

"abnormal anxiety about one's health, esp. with an unwarranted fear that one has a serious disease."- and this is my computer's definition.


With that being said, I feel like I have my computer's definition of the disease. But I do not take so far as to complain constantly or go to the doctor. In fact, I don't go to the doctor unless I feel like death. Thank goodness I have been blessed with pretty good health. But whenever I get a pain I get paranoid that it's cancer or something. Haha. 


The extreme cases would be going to the doctor every week, and never finding something wrong with them. Case and point.
A three hundred pound five foot two woman, goes regularly to every doctor imaginable. Weekly and the only thing that the doctors will tell her is wrong with her is that she needs a psychologist and to lose weight.
Absolute and complete denial. "All of my problems are my dad's fault, and I just can't lose weight."

Well then you aren't going to get better then are you?

People will completely ignore the obvious things and try to find other ridiculous excuses.
I know I may sound mean, or something but if you aren't willing to help yourself there is no helping you.

There is no magic pill to cure your every little problem. Life is not pain-free and nothing is guaranteed.
Except death and taxes.

You get what you put into life. If you do nothing, you get nothing.

If you work your butt off, you get an butt load.
Unless your family is rich, then I don't know go ask someone with a rich family.
I personally am glad to have been brought up in a home that is middle class. I know that I have to pull my own weight and earn things for myself. If I want to survive in the world I have to take control of my life and get it going in the right direction.
You are the only person responsible for you and your life. Blaming your problems on other people or things that have happened to you in your life is nothing but an excuse for not being independent.
I sound like a hypocrite, because I don't have a for real job, but if I had to, I could.

Take responsibility for your own actions and face the music. Mommy and Daddy wont be there to pick you up and cradle you for the rest of your life. One day they will die and you'll have to carry on by yourself.

At the end of the day, it's just you and whatever your excuse is, you have to live with it.








This is what I got for my baby boy, and we just loooove it!

Do buy it for your babies!



















And this is a hi-larious movie!

With a GREAT soundtrack.
would be a great present ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment