Views!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beauty

Good health is beautiful.

It is most of time in the eye of the beholder.

Studies show that majority of people find about the same features to be physically appealing.
Majority of these things are considered "healthy" attributions to people.

What kind of skin is beautiful? Healthy skin. Tan, healthy, smooth skin is universally most beautiful.

What kind of hair is beautiful? Healthy, long, strong hair.

What kind of women are most mostly attracted to? Young, (Child bearing years) hour-glass shaped healthy women. Because, (and it's not just Sir Mix-A-Lot according to my teacher) that women need to have wide hips to be able to birth these large babies.

I really don't understand the infatuation to women that look like sticks. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but it's just not appealing. So, many young women (and some older) are just obsessed with being a size zero. And to me that is just sad on their part. Because anorexia nervosa can cause infertility and just basically the shut down of all your organs. You have to have food to survive and have energy and live.

Your brain needs a lot of food to work properly. I can't remember how much food it actually uses, but it seems like I want to say 75% I'll get back to you on that.

But anyways, I know not everyone is attracted to the same things. But, majority rules in this case.

People like tall, dark and handsome (And healthy) people.

Think, if we were attracted to unhealthy features how long would the human race last?
We'd die off after about a hundred generations.

All of this talking (ranting) makes me think of Lady Godiva. I don't really know much about her except she was super pretty. Apparently she had extremely long hair and rode around on a horse naked?

That's weird if you ask me..

Maybe I should read the story.

Anyways,  I am sleepy. Finals tomorrow.

Sorry this isn't the greatest post ever.




Maybe this would be a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment