Views!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Conformity!

I hate it!

So so so very much do I despise conformity.

Well, let's start this off.
What is conformity you may ask?

Freely doing what others are doing
(i.e., being a dumb copycat without a sense of individuality)


Yeah, there I said it. And that goes for all of those dumb little girls that buy UGG boots. Which are in fact, UGGly as crap.
and not cheap at all!
goodness, i wouldn't wear these if someone paid me to wear them.

uhhhhh














I mean c'mon kids, think for yourself. 

be the weirdo in your class that EVERYONE thinks is flying high as a kite. But really. You. Just. Have. An awesomely funny personality.

(ahem, ahem; ME)

but yeah, I did recently buy some boots.
But they were so so not even similar to these ugly mammer jammers. 
they were more similar to these, but brown.
and size 9 in women's.
















AND ENOUGH WITH THESE DUMB GALOSHES ALREADY!
some are sorta cool looking and i actually wanted some
until every where i looked dumb little sorority girls were sportin' 'em.

they're not that comfy anywhozzle.















Anyways, back to my point.

It is much more common for people to copy other people.
Like in a situation such as... Say you just walked out of McDonald's and you see everyone running away screaming. The most logical thing to do would be run too, assuming there's like an army tank with some psycho in it i guess? Chances are, I'd get in my car and leave but yeahh..

It's vital for your survival in some situations to conform. 

Or in another scenario when a teacher asks the class as a whole what the answer to something is and the whole class says something different than what you have.

"What is 2+2 kids?" says Mr. Bob "Five!" says the whole class.

You think to yourself "Am I losing my mind? What the heck?"

You're most likely going to conform and say five so that you aren't an "outlier". Humans avoid confrontations at all cost. Therefor, you'll sound dumb on purpose just to not cause a ruckus.


Well, that's all I've got today.

I know this was messy and junk but so is my brain right now.




















No comments:

Post a Comment