Views!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mafia Men

12-4-10

The little one and I put up the Christmas tree today and we had a blast.



So, I am mostly interested in criminal psychology. Most of the shows and movies I watch are prison related. I know, that's not really like something "professional" or anything. I do write my ideas of particular people like the very over rated Charles Manson and his family.

The Iceman, for one was a complete sociopath. He claimed to not care at all about his victims, because he didn't think about them. But he said if he thought about them, it would bother him. So I'm not really sure. Could just be talk.


I'm really having a blahish sorta day so this wont be a very long post...

Man oh man, it would be my biggest dream ever to be in the F.B.I. Just like agent Starling from Silence of the Lambs. What I would do to be able to get inside of a serial killer's head.

I've often thought about writing to someone like BTK or Richard Ramirez, but I'd have to get a P.O. Box.. Haha

But yeah, I'm cutting this short so I can finish writing my last paper! And study for finals and what not.

buhbye









These look kinda amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment